My "NEW" Needle Jet

Greetings Commercial Aviation Enthusiasts,

What is this blog all about?

WHO AM I YOU MAY ASK? I'M JUST A FLIGHT ATTENDANT THAT HAS BEEN FLYING FOR A REGIONAL AIRLINE BASED ON THE EAST COAST FOR JUST OVER 20-PLUS YEARS.

My name is Regina and I started my career with this regional airline in my early twenties and have stuck with them for two decades now. Believe me when I say this it has its ups and downs and more ups and downs. I would say right now it's in a down. In line with the pandemic.

I've been wanting to do this blog for you ever since I learned what a blog was. I've been reading blogs for at least a decade or more just did not know the name for it. I think there are specific idiosyncrasies that are only experienced by regional flight attendants on small aircraft with one or two flight attendants at the most. From the title of my blog, you may have figured out that I work on an Embraer 145 aircraft, or maybe not. This aircraft has had plenty of nicknames one being the needle jet of course, and I've also heard of it referred to as a dart. As a lot of our passengers like to comment as they board this is a "super teeny tiny" plane. Sometimes I fantasize about replying to a male passenger passenger "that's what she said last night!" I just have to remember that I'm a professional and I must not stoop that low.

In this blog, I will give you commentary on what's going on in modern commercial aviation, some crew secrets, pilots, flight attendants, tips for the average American passenger (flying customer), and all the other craziness in between that goes with this industry from a regional flight attendant point of view.


You may not know but this blog was formally The Needle Jet with "The," now with "My" we continue on as My Needle Jet

I have pulled the past 7 blog entries from the former blog and added them to this new blog. They are current writings from 2022.  >> https://www.theneedlejet.com/blog

Why did the blog name slightly change? Well, put simply Google blocked me out of my legitimate account unjustly with the mistake of its two system verification.  I assure you it is my account, I have had it for over 10 years.  If you have other accounts linked to your Gmail then you are locked out of everything under that e-mail.  It's a pain, but a lesson learned.  So, we move on to a new account and a new blog.  Enjoy!


PODCAST is HERE! CLICK ABOVE









Listen on Youtube:








Comments

Popular Posts