Canadians are NEEDY!

They sure are, "Eh!" 
As an American, I'm going to preface this by saying that I know we are a**holes, not all of us but a good chunk of us. I know we are "no picnic in the park," however, Canadian passengers are some kind of special breed in my opinion(in a lot of my airlines FA opinions too).

As I prepare to fly again internationally into Canadia (is what I call it) again on October 1st of 2022 I must prepare myself for the quirks, neediness, and high maintenance of the Canadian flying passenger. They expect the service of a five-star restaurant on our little needle jet, at McDonald's, Tim Horton's, and Target, and it's a bit much. The flight is 50 minutes in the air and I have a max of 50 people. I only have ONE MINUTE for each of you. NOT EVEN THAT! Now, I don't know what has happened in the last 10 years or so but they used to be fairly nice, and polite. Canadians have that reputation for being very nice but they have become a little snippy in the past few years in my opinion. I don't know what's going on in the world with la' Canadians. Now we all know that Quebec is full of assholes and that's just how it is. They are in their own little Frenchie-esque world and that's where they want to be and they can stay there. I don't think the rest of Canadians would be pissed off if they broke off to be their own country, I know this comes up from time to time maybe one day it'll happen. See if I care.

Don't get me wrong, I like Canada and it was going to be my backup country if you know who continues on with his b*******. Now, it is no longer my backup country because some of the behaviors that I have noticed in this pandemic we're very disturbing to me politically and I don't feel that there as free as I think they are in Canadia. I was agitated by it, and I did not no Trudeau could be so cruel as to rule with an iron fist.  I don't mean to get political on you cuz that's not what this blog is about but like I said playing with what seems to be a good majority of Canadians on my flight there is quite high maintenance. 

How high maintenance? For example, we fly from Philly to Toronto in the air. I only have 50 minutes but these people want to drink up all the wine & all the booze. It demands a lot for a short amount of time there's only one flight attendant on board this plane. I got things to do before we land, I have to deal with customs and those tasks must be done before landing. if not, my Airline will be fined and I will be in trouble. One of my favorite overnights is Ottawa, Ontario which we no longer fly to anymore, but I like that City and its charm. If you don't Ottawa is the capital of Canada.

We used to stay there for overnights in the middle of downtown Ottawa surrounded by food, shopping, people, and three Tim Hortons surrounding the hotel. Needless to say, I was in Canadian heaven.  I miss you OTTAWA!

ALERT! CANADIAN AIR TRAVEL restrictions have been lifted beginning October 1, 2022. Watch or read below for details.

If you like to WATCH

Click below to READ  








LEGAL INFORMATION
This site is owned and operated by Regina L. Deneen. All its content is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without my written consent. All the opinions expressed in the content are my own for informational and entertainment purposes.


            


               


                CLICK THE BOX BELOW!









Comments

Popular Posts